Censys Search 2.0 Change Log
While Search 2.0 is in beta, search functionality and features may change. Changes will be recorded here.
2021-05-25 — Feature Complete! 🎉
- Added documentation on the new Exact Query operator (
- Added a warning for queries using the now-deprecated
.rawfield. The exact query operator can be used for all previous use cases of
- Unicode escape sequences such as line feed (
\n) and carriage return (
\r) are now treated as such and must be escaped to be treated as literals. This is useful for matching multi-line fields such as banners.
- Changed the quick filters to use the exact query operator syntax.
- Removed regex query support for Community users.
- Fixed a bug in the Graph on the Reports tab.
- Added support for a new Exact Query operator (
=). This is a replacement for the
.rawfields which existed in Search 1.0.
- Fixed the Hosts Pivot under the Certificates Details Page.
- Support for CWMP service has been added.
- Field hints when searching on an invalid field are now displayed in the UI.
body_hashfield on HTTP services is now displayed and indexed as UTF-8 rather than Hex.
- Revamped Schema to improve search times and accuracy of results
- Fixed issues querying on Repeated fields such as
- Fixed an issue where the
services.http.response.body_hashfield was being returned as
services.http.body_hashin API responses. These fields now match in both the API responses and the Search Schema
- Fixed an issue where an SNMP service could cause the Host Details page to return a 500
- Search API endpoints will now return a 400 when querying on invalid fields, providing a hint for the closest match
- Fixed links in the footer
- Fixed the Summary page to use country instead of registered country
- Deactivated more Search v1 pages
- Restored the expanded multi-line functionality to the Search Bar
- Added more TLS fields
- Increased query timeout to 55 seconds, up from 15 seconds
- Added a new landing page
- Improved Search results page when a host contains hundreds of services
- Restored the HTTP title to the Host Summary Page for HTTP services
- Added two new Quick Filters around software vendor and software product
- Added Location and ASN enrichment information to Search results
- Host OS is now available as a top-level field in the API and on the Host Summary page
- Queries now timeout automatically after 20 seconds
Article is closed for comments.