Search 2.0 Beta Change Log
While Search 2.0 is in beta, search functionality and features may change. Changes will be recorded here. If you have questions about any of these changes, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021-05-25 — Feature Complete! 🎉
- Added documentation on the new Exact Query operator (
- Added a warning for queries using the now-deprecated
.rawfield. The exact query operator can be used for all previous use cases of
- Unicode escape sequences such as line feed (
\n) and carriage return (
\r) are now treated as such and must be escaped to be treated as literals. This is useful for matching multi-line fields such as banners.
- Changed the quick filters to use the exact query operator syntax.
- Removed regex query support for Community users.
- Fixed a bug in the Graph on the Reports tab.
- Added support for a new Exact Query operator (
=). This is a replacement for the
.rawfields which existed in Search 1.0.
- Fixed the Hosts Pivot under the Certificates Details Page.
- Added support for CWMP service, which runs on top of the HTTP protocol.
- Changed UI to display field hints when a query containing an invalid field was submitted.
- Changed the display and indexing of the
body_hashfield on HTTP services to UTF-8 from Hex.
- Revamped Schema to improve search times and accuracy of results
- Fixed issues querying on Repeated fields such as
- Fixed an issue where the
services.http.response.body_hashfield was being returned as
services.http.body_hashin API responses. These fields now match in both the API responses and the Search Schema
- Fixed an issue where an SNMP service could cause the Host Details page to return a 500
- Changed Search API response to a 400 when a query contains an invalid fields, and provided a hint for the closest matching field
- Fixed links in the page footer
- Changed the Host Summary Page to use the
countryfield instead of
registered countryfor the map display
- Deactivated more Search v1 pages
- Restored the expanded multi-line functionality to the Search Bar
- Added more TLS fields
- Increased query timeout to 55 seconds, up from 20 seconds
- Added a new landing page
- Improved Search Results Page when a host contains hundreds of services
- Restored the HTTP
titleto the Host Summary Page for HTTP services
- Added two new Quick Filters around software vendor and software product
- Added location and ASN enrichment information to Search Results Page
- Changed data model so that Host OS is a top-level field in the API and on the Host Summary Page
- Changed query timeouts to 20 seconds